Social Media Marketing Trends 2017
Are you wondering to know social media marketing trends and tips in near future? In order to get a grip on the trends of social media marketing in near future, we tapped the following for you to check out.
Nowadays people like to search for stories. There are different ways of telling stories like photos, short clips, texts, etc. It is regarded as a new and fresh way of promotion on social media platforms. People get fun and enterprises get popularity. It’s a win-win strategy, isn’t it?
2. Live Video
People would like to know the new creative ways of making photos, albums, videos, etc. Mid-2016 activates social media by adding live streaming. Below are some social networks with live-streaming:
3. Visual Marketing
Visual marketing encompasses many media as well as various types of strategies which are able to enhance your online presence.
Below are some surprising statistics you may want to know:
- 37% of marketers believe visual marketing was the most effective content for their business.
- After hearing information, it is likely for them to remember only 10% of it three days later. However, if a relevant pictures shows up in the same information, people can
- remember much larger percent (65%) of it three days later.
- Compared with B2B, B2C marketers attach greater importance on visual marketing.
- Around half of B2B marketers prioritized creation of visual contents in 2016.
Through learning customer’s behaviors, you will know every customer is different and has its own personality. Therefore, we shall customize according to their needs. Resort to data to search customer behavior remains one of the most effective moves.
5. Content Promotion
Content Promotion is connecting with each other. However, it is a crowded place on the Internet. Even if your content might be fascinating, there is a large number of content waiting to go popular.
Content Promotion includes:
- Comment marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Social Media
- Marketing by Email
To sum up, the above trends and tips give you a better understanding of social media market. In order to succeed at engaging with your target audience on social media platforms, learn from the past and be prepared for future. Use the above tips in your next social media marketing, you will find a rise in your social media followers and fans.